Monday, January 26, 2009

Marti's Patchwork Cottage - Black Mountain, NC



Welcome to Marti's Patchwork Cottage!


This is Marti, owner of this sweet little shop!
Marti is originally from Minnesota like me.


Interesting button selection





A spouse spot. This man and his wife are from Minnesota (like me)!!
Can you believe 4 out of the 7 people in this shop were from MINNESOTA
and not one of us could think of an Ole & Lena joke.





Marti's Patchwork Cottage
206 Sutton Avenue
Black Mountain, NC 28711
(828) 669-9005
Monday-Friday: 10 am to 5 pm
Saturday: 11 am to 4 pm
Sunday: By Appointment

Marti was kind enough to invite me to join the "Stitch N Bitch" group that met in her shop that evening, but I had my sights set on Walnut Cove, NC.
She mentioned I should at least have dinner in Black Mountain, because there wasn't a bad place to eat in the entire town. I did notice a quite a diverse selection of eating establishments, but I was anxious to get to Walnut Cove.

1 comment:

  1. Great info on Marti's Shop. She has a wonderful collection of batiks.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thanks for your comments!

Hello again! Over the past several years I've gone through a lot of changes both personal and professional. While I am no longer sell...