Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Overall Quilter - Indian Trail, NC

NOTE: This shop has closed. :-(




Meet Aimee Griffin, shop owner

I loved the feel of this shop when I entered it,
fresh and welcoming. And it didn't hurt that
Aimee greeted me by name as I entered through
the door. She said she recognized me because,
she had already been following
this blog!




Check out the wide range of gorgeous quilts below.





Looking for something different?
This could be the shop for you . . .




Full-screen

Overall Quilter
Address:
-

6580-A Old Monroe Road
Indian Trail, NC 28079
(704) 296-0206

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thanks for your comments!

Hello again! Over the past several years I've gone through a lot of changes both personal and professional. While I am no longer sell...