Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Peddler's Wagon - Parkville, MO

Parkville, MO is a lovely quaint town . . .
. . . with a lovely quaint quilt shop, Peddlers Wagon Quilt and Gift Shop.


From the front entrance of the shop you can over look a charming main street.



Inside from the top of the stairway on the balcony you can over look a charming quilt shop.




I've dubbed this the rainbow wall.


Here's the gracious owner of Peddler's Wagon, Teri Hahs.



Loved these quilt puzzles, I'd never seen them before, didn't know they were available.


If you don't have time to make your own bag, you can purchase these
direct from Teri at Peddler's Wagon.


Peddler's Wagon
115 Main Street
Parkville, MO 64152
816-741-0225

Hours: Tues-Sat 10-4

Peddler's Wagon will special order and ship Scrap-bags Patterns.


2 comments:

  1. Hello,


    I was involved in the Shop Hop from Seams to be Quilt Shop on Friday. I just wanted to thank you for your hospitality and tell you how much I enjoyed myself. What a lovely shop you have! I will definitely come again.


    Franny Howard

    ReplyDelete
  2. gj borcherding@frontiernet.netJanuary 19, 2011 at 4:32 PM

    I visited Peddler's Wagon on November 29, 2008 and purchased two quilt patterns from your shop. Here it is January 2011 and I am finally going to start one. I have been very ill and am now just starting to be mobile again. Nothing more soothing than a quilting project. When I am down to visit again I will most certainly stop in to Peddler's Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thanks for your comments!

Pins 'N' Needles Quilt Shop - St. Croix Falls, WI

  Pins 'N' Needles Quilt Shop is a quilter’s paradise located in St. Croix Falls, WI.  The store features a full-service q...