Quilter's Harvest - Higginsville, MO



Pam Fisher, owner of Quilter's Harvest has carried Scrap-bags Patterns for quite a few years. We first met at International Quilt Market. When I called to see if I could get an appointment she said she would be teaching a class, but was gracious enough to let me come anyway. Thanks Pam, your shop is delightful.

With an outstanding array of threads, I wondered if she was known for her selection of threads. She said, "no, civil war". So if you are looking for Civil War reproductions OR a fantastic selection of threads, don't miss this shop.


I also noted she carries Jane Sassaman's newest collection from Free Spirit! One of my personal favorite designers in the industry.


Shop Hours: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 9:30-6, Thur 9:30-8, Sat 9:30-4
1913 North Main
, Higginsville, Missouri 64037
660-584-3399
Pam is also willing to special order and ship!

Popular Posts