Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Quilter's Station - Lee's Summit, MO

UPDATE:  QUILTERS STATION HAS MOVED. FOR MORE INFO PLEASE VISIT THEIR WEBSITE

Get ready for a treat! This is one STUPENDOUS quilt shop.


This is the class room. I think it's also a room with class!
There are tables in the back and you are surrounded by inspiration while you work.




Meet Rita Briner owner of this marvelous Quilt Shop!







Extra Large Pattern Display


The largest and most beautiful display of Japanese Cottons.
Sophisticated and Gorgeous.







Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Thursday9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Friday9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday9:30 am - 4:00 pm






Quilter's Station will special order and ship Scrap-bags Patterns for you!



6 comments:

  1. ohhh..nice! I would love to look through those Japanese fabrics. Happy hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,
    I thought of you when I was there, you'd love this shop, very sophisticated color palettes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I visit Quilter's Station, I am inspired to spend lots of money! I love to shop there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Georgia, but when I visit my mother, Linda Brannock, in Missouri, we always go to Quilter's Station, and I always spend too much! I love this shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shop!!!! My husband was being considered for six months of contract work in KC and I was wondering ...during that six months how many times I could visit quilter's station...ermmmm I mean HIM....visit HIM! Don't tell....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work. what a collection. You should feature your services/products on the Lees-summit community, classifieds section.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thanks for your comments!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin