Didn't think to pack my flip flops

By now you may have noticed I pick both restaurants and menu items by asking the locals. Well, Deborah from Deborah's Quilt Basket (previous post) made a few suggestions and this was one of them.


I chose to dine outdoors.


Appetizer:
Brie and Apple Pizza - Creamy Brie and crisp
Apples, drizzled with mango puree and sliced
almonds, all baked on a flat bread crust.
Unbelievably good!


Fish & Chips
Fish lightly breaded and NOT greasy.
French Fries (which I usually don't eat)
were fantastic too!


Key Lime Pie
Beth if you are reading this - I thought of you . . .
it's NOT green! ; )


Here is a shot of the restaurant from the pier.



You see I should have packed my flip flops!
I was not thinking about that when I left
home and it was below zero.




OK, it was in the high 70's today and will continue through the week.
This poses a huge problem for me . . .
tomorrow . . .

buy flip flops? or wear golf shoes?
flip flops?
golf shoes?

What's your vote?



Popular Posts