Monday, February 16, 2009

The Jam Patch - Stuart, FL


Meet owners, Margy and Joey!

We were totally goofing around, first Joey had her eyes closed, then the Margy had her eyes
closed, then I moved the camera and it was blurry. We finally settled on this silly one.




There is a lot of fabric and a lot of fun in this shop!



Here are some of the quilts they had on display.






I was excited to see Jane Sassaman
fabrics and patterns.
(I am a big fan of Janes work.)
For more info on Jane Sassaman visit her blog.




JaM Patch
932 Central Parkway
Stuart, FL

722-283-9889


Website

The shop was quite busy when I visited but they both made time to see me.
Thanks so much Joey and Margy! I really enjoyed your shop.

1 comment:

  1. So excited to see this. I just moved to Port St. Lucie and am always looking for creative people!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thanks for your comments!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin