Monday, February 2, 2009

Red Hen Fabrics - Marietta, GA

This shop has relocated. Please visit their website for more info.
22 Trammell Street, Marietta, GA 
(770) 794-8549 · redhenfabrics.com




Red Hen Fabrics is owned by Mary Anne Henderson.
Below are the employees that I met when I visited the shop.
Left to right: Debbie, Sue, Alta, Judy, and Nancy.


This is one of Mary Anne's award winning quilts!





The fabric aisles are like walking through a rainbow.



Not one but THREE long arm quilting machines!


Loads of beautiful and inspiring quilts!










Red Hen Fabrics ~ Mary Anne Henderson
305 Cherokee Street
Marietta, GA 30060
Monday - Saturday ~ 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday ~ 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
(Phone) 770-794-8549 ~ Fax (770) 794-8292

2 comments:

  1. I have friends who went to Red Hen (without me!) and I have wanted to get there ever since. Thanks for the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a quilter from England. A member of our Quilting group has just been on holiday in Marietta and visited your shop. She told us how huge it is and full of fabulous fabrics. We all went green with envy.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thanks for your comments!

Sew Pieceful Quilting - Tomahawk, Wisconsin

Sew Pieceful Quilting has been serving the Tomahawk, Wisconsin community since 2009, offering a wide variety of products and services to m...