Almost Sisters Quilt Shop - Cambridge, OH


Don't you just love the name of this shop? As soon as I heard it, it made me smile because the faces of all my friends that I'd consider almost sisters flashed through my mind.


I arrived at this shop very late in the day and I was pretty exhausted when I walked in the door. Evelyn, one of the shop owners asked if I'd like a cup of coffee and I said, "YES, I'd love one." She made a fresh pot and while showing patterns I proceed to down two of those HUGE coffee mugs full of delicious coffee. I felt much better as we chattered away about the quilt industry, patterns etc. But BEWARE those large cups - there is a DARK SIDE too! I must have been quite shaky when I shot this photo of Evelyn, and my eyes must have been out of whack too, because when I reviewed the photo in the camera it looked fine. So sorry Evelyn!


Evelyn is a brand new shop owner. She bought this store (formerly The Stitchin Post) in January of this year. She will be attending her first Quilt Market this weekend. I can't wait to see what she does with this shop. Don't you love the cozy reading and hubby spot she's created by the fireplace?




You will enjoy yourself in this shop, I guarantee it!


Almost Sisters Quilt Shop, LLC
1996 E Wheeling Ave
Cambridge, OH 43725

740-435-9590

Popular Posts