Fabric Patch - Ironwood, MI


Historic charm . . . with a contemporary flair!


And if you think the quilt above is bright and cheery . . .
then meet these two.

Nadine Hewitt (left) and Shop Owner Joanne Kuula (right)




(Below) a Quilt Moments Quilt by fellow
Minnesota Designer Marilyn Foreman.


The next three photos are of the upstairs at Fabric Patch.
I thought to myself, "I could live here"!


There's even a kitchen!



And now here is someone else I want you
to meet . . . Joan Negri of Bessemer, MI.
Joan came into the shop while I was
visiting and Joanne asked if she could show
Joan's quilt to me. Joan said, "sure".
Now I have seen a lot of quilts and . . .
WELL, I was speechless!



Can you believe all the fancy stitches?


Joan told me that this quilt is an expanded version (king size)
of a pattern called Fancy Stitches by Smith Street Designs.

Joan's work was absolutely stunning and truly a work of art!
Thanks for allowing me to share it on this blog Joan.


Fabric Patch
100 W Mcleod Ave
Ironwood, MI 49938-2526
(906) 932-5260
Email

Special Notice for all you blog followers! Fabric Patch Tent Sale, Friday July 17, 9:30-5:00 and Saturday July 18, 9:30-4:00 Largest Sale event of the year! Don't Miss it!!!


Popular Posts