Friday, July 3, 2009

Quilters Quest - Sister Bay, WI Door County

Sorry quilters - I tried to visit this shop during 4th of July weekend, 2014. Quilter's Quest is closed. The ladies in the kitchen supply shop that now occupies the location told me Quilter's Quest closed down approximately 3 years ago.)


Quilter's Quest has been with me from the start of my business. They have been a loyal supporter of Scrap-bags™ Patterns! And I am please to introduce them to you today!


Meet Linda Batley, Owner of this darling shop!



(Above) the terrace is a fantastic place to relax and have
a cup of coffee. It overlooks the garden (below).



Inside you will find lovely samples!



If the weather is inclement have that cup of
coffee here by the fire!




After that coffee, I'd recommend the special of the day . . .

Quilter's Quest Sew-da!


Quilter's Quest
326 Country Walk Ln
Sister Bay, WI 54234-9482

Email

(920) 854-1824


2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to get to Door county one of these days. These shops look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry quilters - I tried to visit this shop during 4th of July weekend, 2014. Quilter's Quest is closed. The ladies in the kitchen supply shop that now occupies the location told me Quilter's Quest closed down approximately 3 years ago.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thanks for your comments!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin