Monday, October 12, 2009

The best cab driver in Houston Texas

Well, Quilt Market is over! I have been taking a cab from the RV resort to the George R Brown Convention Center twice a day for the past four days. I have had a variety of cab drivers. I just want everyone to know that this driver is the BEST. His name is LEO and he loaded my entire booth in the back of his cab and unloaded it for me at the campground! He never complained once about me paying with a credit card (unlike a couple of other cab drivers) and was cheerful and very helpful! He told me he enjoys people and loves being a cab driver, and it showed! Thank you Leo, you are an inspiration! (And yes he received a very nice tip!)


3 comments:

  1. My cab driver yesterday morning must have been in a hurry...he almost ran red lights but would stop just in time...jerking us back and forth..maybe he thought we were running late for our plane...glad you got a nice one..safe drive home..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a wonderful time in Houston. I thought all of the folks that I ran into (residents) were great. Cheerful, helpful. Beverly Martine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats LEO for the best driver in houston.God Bless you.i think every driver should take inspiration to LEO so that every driver will be safe to avoid accidents.
    Thanks you
    Texas driver education Team.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thanks for your comments!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin