Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Picket Fence Quilt Co - Wichita, KS

Introducing Lisa Johnson owner of the Picket Fence Quilt Company.


"Smile" or should I say, "Surprise"?



This aisle will inspire you for holiday projects!



And this display reflects my favorite season. Autumn!



 



Shop mascot poses like a pro for the camera.



Super cute baby area!



And two things we like to see in every quilt shop across America . . .
#1 (Above)  A busy classroom
and
#2 (Below) A younger generation of sewers and quilters!


Picket Fence Quilt Co.
David & Lisa Johnson
7130 W Maple Suite 230
Wichita, KS

Phone 316-558-8899

3 comments:

  1. Do you know the name of the pattern for the quilt in the sixth photo down on here? We have visited Picket Fence Quilt Co and no one can tell us about this quilt. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anonymous,

    I am sorry I can't help you either. The photo was taken 3 years ago. Perhaps another reader will recognize it and respond.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. There r two quilts on bed by front door..what are names of patterns and.are patterns available

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thanks for your comments!

Hello again! Over the past several years I've gone through a lot of changes both personal and professional. While I am no longer sell...