Quilt N Bee - Cache, OK

I'd like to introduce you to the owner
of the Quilt N Bee, Beverly Martine!

This is my first stop in Oklahoma and
the folks here are wonderful!   

PS. I saw another cowboy but didn't get a shot!
Photo shot that is. . .

Beverly's shop is delightful.

They offer long arm services.

Cute displays!


Pail loads of fat-quarters.

Cool fixtures.

 
A nice presentation every where you look.

Even a child's play area.


 
And my most favorite thing! You can
get fresh eggs here!!! Beverly has her
own chickens at home and she told me
on a sunny day she will have a dozen
extra eggs! I always wanted to have my
own chickens, I love this!!!
Beverly, you Rock!

One other thing, they treated me to a
fantastic BBQ lunch, ask them where
to get it when you visit their shop.

Quilt N Bee
506 SW C Ave
Cache, OK
580-429-2400 


Popular Posts