Texas Quiltworks - Rockwall, Texas

Welcome to Texas Quiltworks in the charming town of Rockwall Texas! 
I am pleased to introduce Judy Hall owner of this
shop. Judy is standing in front of one of her original
design "Flying High Texas". This pattern is
published under the label: Coming Home Designs
and is available both retail and wholesale by contacting
Judy at Texas Quiltworks. (contact info below)
 
 
 

 

Here is Judy in 'work mode'
she doesn't know I took this photo. Hehehe . . . (Hi Judy)

 

Texas Quiltworks is a long time customer of Scrap-bags™ Patterns!

 

Here is the gracious welcoming entrance
when you first walk in through the front door.

 

This quilt is another of Judy's Creations!
Simply gorgeous!

Oh, and that's her husband hard at work.
 There was road construction and I was unable to
park the behemuth RV and so she sent him down
to the Walmart Parking lot to pick me up, I love limo service. ;-)




Texas Quiltworks
212 East Rusk
Rockwall, TX




Popular Posts