Saturday, September 15, 2012

Back On The Road Again?

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I've done any traveling and I am considering getting back on the road again. I am thinking about adding video interviews with shop owners to the posts. I'm wondering if that's something you'd enjoy?

Also, I'd love suggestions for questions you'd like me to ask in my interviews.
Please leave your question suggestions in the comments link below.  I want to know what you all think!

Thanks so very much!

Jamie 

For Ideas & Inspiration on using Scrap-bags Patterns please visit: scrap-bags.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Can I come along? (I'm only half kidding....) love to travel - don't complain much, will eat anything, and in the past have stopped at every quilt store on my way to fill-in-the-blank. Since some of my trips were long, like Texas to Oregon, hubby stopped at a LOT of places. Let me know so I can pack!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thanks for your comments!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin