Sunday, December 2, 2012

Calling all Quilt Shops In New Mexico and Arizona

I am hoping to travel to New Mexico and Arizona in the next few weeks. If you are a quilt shop in either of those states and would like to be featured on this blog please email me for information ASAP.

I may be leaving as early as the 18th of December . . . that's just around the corner!!!

If you are a retail customer and know of a great local shop you'd like to see featured please forward this to the shop owner so they can contact me directly. 


For more Ideas & Inspiration please visit: http://scrap-bags.blogspot.com/ or http://www.jamiekalvestran.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this blog and everything in it! i had no clue there was so much to know about all the different quilt shops! I know my mom has really been into quilt shops orlando and the cool fabrics she can find! This blog has helped me find more options!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thanks for your comments!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin