Monday, May 8, 2017

Hello again!

Over the past several years I've gone through a lot of changes both personal and professional. While I am no longer selling sewing patterns, I have finally found my footing and have designed a whole new world for myself and for you.

 I have a new line of stationery and gifts branded "Engelwood Studio", designed with quilters like you in mind. :-)

If you are not already a subscriber I hope you'll join me now, as I continue on my journey, visiting my customers and quilt shops around the country.

I'm not heading off quite yet, I'm waiting for approval samples on some of my products but it won't be long! 

Kindest regards,

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thanks for your comments!

Quilting Angels, Flower Garden Quilts and 1920's Vintage!

 I am so excited about my newest product release! The first three collections Quilting Angels, Flower Garden Quilts and 1920's Vintage ...