Friday, June 2, 2017

Quilting Angels, Flower Garden Quilts and 1920's Vintage!

 I am so excited about my newest product release! The first three collections Quilting Angels, Flower Garden Quilts and 1920's Vintage are at the printer right now. Collections you say? No, not fabric this time, it's greeting cards!

Yes, greeting cards that are designed with quilting, sewing and crafting in mind. Here's a peek.



If you'd like to see more have a look at the Engelwood Studio site, or even better if you are a shop owner or manager please sign up for access to see the complete collections, 12 designs per collection.

I am looking forward to this exciting new venture and I'd love to get your feedback. You can always reach me by email too!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thanks for your comments!

Pins 'N' Needles Quilt Shop - St. Croix Falls, WI

  Pins 'N' Needles Quilt Shop is a quilter’s paradise located in St. Croix Falls, WI.  The store features a full-service q...