On the Road Again in 2023?

Well, it's been a wild and wacky ride for all of us. I hope all is well where you are! 

I've been hibernating and creating like a crazy woman. Here are a few updates for you. 

  •  I have a new collection of fabrics coming out any day now with Northcott Fabrics! It's called My Mother's Garden. Northcott.
  • I have a number of new patterns supporting that collection.  Retail as PDF Downloads Here.
  • Wholesale printed patterns available at Quiltwoman.co

But mostly I'm excited at the possibility of getting back on the road and shop hopping again. Hopefully, sometime in 2023 if all goes as planned. I'm working on a new product line for you and it's not just fabric and patterns! You'll have to wait and see . . . 

'til we meet again, 

Jamie

 




 


Popular Posts