Thursday, November 13, 2008

Piece by Piece Quilt Shop - Appleton, Wisconsin


Joanne (left) was the friendly voice on the phone
when I called to make an appointment at this shop.
Lisa (right) is one of the shop owners.Vicki and Julie
are her partners and they have 7 other employees.

This is a large, well lit shop.

Halloween/Fall section of the store.

Brightly colored baby/juvenile section.

Large display of patterns.

Vintage - 1030's repro corner.

Christmas corner complete with pot belly stove!


Phone:920-749-1957
email the shop
Visit their Website

Postal Mail: Piece by Piece
1350 W. College Ave. Suite B
Appleton, Wisconsin 54914
Phone: 920-749-1957


Monday and Thursday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm (CST)
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

1 comment:

  1. I visited this shop in late April 09 and really enjoyed myself. The women in the shop were extremely friendly and didn’t mind me wondering around for 30 minutes or more. They happened to be out of a pattern for a quilt on display and they took my name and number to send it to me when they got more in which they did in just over a week from when I was there. Great shop! You’ll enjoy it!
    Cathy
    Iowa

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thanks for your comments!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin