Started with Stealth

Today my day started out winding my way through the Missouri countryside. Before I reached my first shop a huge black triangular (spaceship looking) thing flew over my head made a big circle in front of me and disappeared over my head and behind me. I was a bit freaked! I tried to get a photo but it was too fast and my camera too slow. When I got to the quilt shop I told the owner, she explained that we were near an air force base and that was a Stealth B2 Bomber. To see what they look like go click here.


Quite by accident, (I was making a U-turn) I found this sweet
little Italian Cafe, and decided this would be a great place for dinner.


When I asked the waiter what his favorite meal was
he said the lasagna, but that he made his up special by
splitting it in half and putting marinara sauce on one
half and alfredo sauce on the other half. When I asked
if they'd do the same for me he said of course.


Lemon Ricotta Cake with a decaf Latte!


A memorable meal! I'd highly recommend this place!


Calipetro's Italian Cafe & Gelato, Lee's Summit, MO

Popular Posts